- Developed in collaboration with Mick Fanning, this twin plus 1 is focused on speed, power, and control.
- Born from the H4 template, the hatchet-like tip produces instantaneous acceleration from take-off to bottom turn and creates a feeling of stability when pushing through turns
- The wide, thick base is tuned for rigidity & maximum driving power, combined with a smaller stabilizer fin that mimics the side fin template and serves to control the set
- Foil: With a focus on speed, the contemporary foils on the side fins significantly reduces drag and introduces flex in the upper half of the fin precisely where it’s needed.
- Surf fast, push hard, and go wild with this new 2+1 set up.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Check out the DHD MF Twin surfboard developed by Mick Fanning and DHD for the new MF Twin fin.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.